Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Zesty Shrimp Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes, diced or crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup frozen peas
- COMBINE all ingredients except peas in slow cooker. Cook on LOW 8 hours, or HIGH 4 hours. Add peas 15 minutes before serving.
- Next Day Serving Idea: Add cooked pasta to reheated soup to make a hearty lunch or dinner.
- For a vegetarian soup, omit beef.