Salmon Noodle Bake
- 3 cups flat noodles, uncooked
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons Crosse & Blackwell® Capers, drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 (14.75 oz) can salmon, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- COOK noodles according to package directions; drain well. Heat oven to 400°F.
- COMBINE noodles, mayonnaise, soup, capers, cheese, celery, salmon, salt, pepper and milk in large bowl. Stir to mix. Turn into 2-quart casserole. Top with bread crumbs and dot with butter. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.