Pineapple and Walnut Salad with Mint Dressing
- 6 cups tender mixed greens
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted*
- 2/3 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Mint Flavored Apple Jelly
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ARRANGE greens on 6 plates. Scatter pineapple and radishes over greens.
- HEAT jelly in small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar into jelly and stir until well blended. Drizzle jelly mixture over salads; sprinkle with walnuts. Serve immediately.
- *To toast walnuts: Place nuts in large nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, shaking pan frequently, or until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from skillet immediately to prevent overbrowning.
- Try substituting chopped apples for the pineapple.