Minted Blueberry-Fruit Salad
Mint Flavored Apple Jelly lends a refreshing twist to fresh, juicy peaches, cantaloupe and berries.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 cups Boston or bibb lettuce
- 1/2 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Mint Flavored Apple Jelly
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- TOSS together blueberries, peaches and cantaloupe.
- HEAT Jelly over low heat until texture is smooth. Whisk mayonnaise and vinegar into Jelly; blend until smooth.
- PLACE lettuce in large serving bowl; drizzle with fruit and dressing. Serve immediately.