Lemon Basil Seafood Salad
1/3 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Zesty Shrimp Sauce
or 1/3 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined, chilled
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- MIX shrimp sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice and basil until blended. Add shrimp, celery and onion; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until served.
- This is a great filling for stuffed tomatoes, avocados or croissants, or serve on a bed of lettuce.