Glazed Apples and Sweet Potatoes with Pecan Streusel Topping
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 2 lbs.), cooked,* then cut into 3/8-inch slices
- 4 medium Gala apples (1.25 lbs.), each cored, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Pecan Streusel Topping
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup quick rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter, sliced
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
COMBINE sliced cooked sweet potatoes, apples, raisins, ham glaze and salt in a large bowl. Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- Step 3
For Streusel: MIX brown sugar, flour, pecans, rolled oats, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Spread evenly over sweet potato mixture. Bake uncovered 50 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and topping is golden brown.