Sausages & Onions in Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 pounds onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Crosse & Blackwell® Fish & Chip Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 fully-cooked Polish sausages
- 6 baguettes, sliced lengthwise
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Chow Chow Piccalilli Mustard & Pickle Relish
- Step 1
HEAT butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute until slightly softened. Add vinegar and brown sugar. Reduce heat and cook onions until very tender, about 20 minutes.
- Step 2
BROWN sausages on all sides in large pan over medium-high heat. Place sausages on baguettes, top each with onions and generous spoonful of Chow Chow.