- 1 (3 1/2 to 4 lb.) beef brisket, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Concord Grape Jam
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (1 oz.) envelope dry onion soup mix
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Place brisket in 13 x 9-inch baking pan, fat side up.
- WHISK jam in medium bowl to soften. Whisk in chili sauce, water and dry soup mix until blended. Pour evenly over brisket. Cover tightly with foil.
- BAKE 5 hours or until very tender. Let stand, covered, 15 minutes.
- REMOVE brisket from pan. Slice against the grain into 1/4-inch thick slices. Serve pan juices with meat.