Oriental-Style Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 (4 oz.) boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops, season with salt and pepper. Brown pork chops, turning once.
- STIR in ham glaze, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and vinegar. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until pork is tender (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- ADD bell pepper and snap peas during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat, sprinkle with scallions and serve immediately.