Mango Chutney Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 1 pound fresh jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup snow pea pods
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Hot Mango Chutney
- 2 tablespoons cashews (optional)
- Step 1
HEAT chili oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until pink. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Step 2
Substitute your favorite vegetables. Try with chicken breast strips or beef too. Serve over rice.
- Step 3
ADD pea pods, onions and garlic to skillet along with stir-fry sauce and sauté 5 to 10 minutes. Add chutney and cooked shrimp. Heat through. Sprinkle with cashews, if desired, and serve.