Easy Slow Cooker Ribs
- 3 racks baby back ribs, cut into 2- to 3-rib portions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- SEASON ribs with salt and pepper. Place in bottom of 5-quart slow cooker.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients in food processor and process until smooth. Cover ribs with sauce. Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours. Serve warm.
- Next-Day Use: Remove meat from bones and serve on Parker House rolls.