Chicken Tenderloin Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, sliced into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1 medium bell pepper, sliced thin
- 3 medium carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cooked rice
- HEAT oil in large skillet. Add chicken and sauté, stirring constantly and cooking until done. Remove from skillet. Sprinkle with salt.
- ADD onion, bell pepper, carrots, garlic and ginger to hot skillet, mix well. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- ADD ham glaze, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar to skillet; stir to mix. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Serve with rice.