Raspberry Lemon Trifle
- 1 (4-serving size) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cascade Mountain™ Pure Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) container Frozen whipped topping thawed
- Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Step 1
MIX pudding with milk in medium bowl. Fold in lemon curd. Tear cake into small pieces. Put a layer of cake pieces (about 1/3 of pieces) on the bottom of a trifle dish or deep dish glass bowl.
- Step 2
SOFTEN fruit spread with a spoon or knife, then spoon about 1/3 of it on top of the first layer of cake, then top with 1/3 of the curd mixture and 1/3 whipped topping. Repeat layering until all of the cake is used up.
- Step 3
REFRIGERATE 2 hours. Garnish with raspberries.