Mincemeat Oatmeal Cookies
- Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups Crosse & Blackwell® Mincemeat Filling & Topping
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Combine shortening, sugar and egg in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in mincemeat.
- Step 2
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until blended. Stir in oats and nuts with spoon. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Step 3
BAKE 12 minutes, or until set and lightly browned around edges. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.