Holiday Dessert Pizza
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1 jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sliced peaches fresh or canned
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Crosse & Blackwell® Red Currant Jelly
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 14-inch pizza pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Press cookie dough onto tray. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- Step 2
MIX cream cheese with curd in small bowl until smooth; blend in almond extract. Spread cheese mixture on cooled crust. Arrange fruit on cheese mixture.
- Step 3
SOFTEN jelly by stirring vigorously until smooth. Brush fruit with softened jelly. Chill several hours before serving.