Teriyaki Bacon Chestnuts
- 2 (8 oz.) cans whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1 pound hickory-smoked bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
- HEAT broiler. Wrap each chestnut in half piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Arrange chestnuts in single layer in shallow baking dish.
- BROIL until crispy, about 5 minutes on each side; drain well. Reduce oven heat to 350°F.
- BLEND ham glaze with teriyaki sauce. Pour over chestnuts and bake 20 minutes.