Tandoori Chicken Wings with Chutney
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 4 tablespoons Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Fish & Chip Vinegar
1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Major Grey's Chutney
or Crosse & Blackwell® Hot Mango Chutney
- SCORE chicken wings. Mix yogurt, tandoori paste, peanut butter and vinegar in large resealable food storage bag. Add wings, making sure all are covered with yogurt mixture. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Transfer wings to (BAKING DISH? BAKING SHEET?). Bake 40 minutes. Serve with chutney.
- Substitute any flavor Crosse & Blackwell Chutney.
- This recipe can also be cooked outdoors on a grill.