Summer Fruit Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze, cloves removed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Bite-size fresh fruit like strawberries, cantaloupe, kiwi, pineapple and grapes
- BEAT cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in orange juice and ham glaze. Fold in whipped topping. Chill until ready to serve.
- SERVE with fresh fruit for dipping.