Smoked Salmon on Endive with Cocktail Sauce
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 24 (3-inch) Belgian endive leaves
- 1 (4 oz.) package smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 (8 oz.) container chive and onion cream cheese
- HEAT oil in small skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread crumbs. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in dill, lemon peel and salt.
- SPREAD 1 teaspoon cocktail sauce on each endive leaf. Divide salmon strips evenly among endives, layering over cockatil sauce.
- FILL 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag with cream cheese. Cut a 1/4-inch corner off bottom of bag. Pipe evenly over salmon. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon bread crumb mixture. Chill until ready to serve.