Savory Tomato Chutney Chicken Salad
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons Crosse & Blackwell® Tomato Chutney
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- TOSS together chicken, celery, onion and parsley in large bowl. Stir together mayonnaise, salt, pepper, chutney and lemon juice in small bowl, fold into chicken mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on a bed of salad greens, or, for a great appetizer, spoon salad into mini phyllo sheets or hollowed-out cherry tomatoes, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.