Mincemeat Quick Bread
- Baking spray with flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
2 cups Crosse & Blackwell® Mincemeat Filling & Topping
or 2 cups Crosse & Blackwell® Rum & Brandy Mincemeat Filling & Topping
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with no-stick baking spray.
- MIX egg, oil and mincemeat in large bowl, blending well. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in separate large bowl; add gradually to egg mixture, mixing just until moist. Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool on wire rack.