Ham and Provolone Panini with Pineapple Pepper Chutney
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 pound ham, thinly sliced
- 1 pound provolone cheese slices
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Pineapple Pepper Chutney
- SPREAD butter on one side of each slice of bread. Put four slices, buttered side down, on plate or wax paper. Top with mustard, ham, cheese and peppers; spread with a generous portion of chutney. Top each with remaining slice of bread, buttered side up.
- HEAT panini press or skillet until hot. Cook sandwiches until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Slice into smaller pieces for a quick hot appetizer.