Fiesta Shrimp Appetizer
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Zesty Shrimp Sauce
- OR 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded & minced
- Step 1
SPREAD cream cheese over large platter; top with shrimp sauce.
- Step 2
Try serving with colored tortilla chips for an elegant presentation.
- Step 3
SPRINKLE with remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until served.