Curried Tuna Salad
- 12 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted pistachios, chopped*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Crosse & Blackwell® Major Grey's Chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 English cucumbers, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- COMBINE all ingredients except cucumber in medium bowl. Stir to mix. Top each cucumber round with 1 teaspoon tuna mixture. Arrange on platter and serve.
- Double the tuna salad portion of this recipe and serve it on mixed greens for a scrumptious lunch.
- *To toast pistachios, place nuts in a dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from pan immediately to prevent over-browning. Chop as desired.