Chutney Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (5.5 oz.) package creamy chevre goat cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Major Grey's Chutney
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Assorted crackers
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese and goat cheese in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Step 2
BLEND in chutney, cherries and green onion. Cover and chill until firm.
- Step 3
SHAPE cheese mixture into a ball. Roll in pecans until evenly coated. Serve with crackers.