Caramelized Onion Prosciutto Paninis
- 2 (6-inch) pieces focaccia bread or baguettes
- 1/2 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Caramelized Onion Chutney
- 1/4 pound Gruyere cheese, sliced or shredded
- 6 slices prosciutto
- HEAT panini press according to manufacturer's instructions. Slice focaccia pieces in half lengthwise and spread bottom half with chutney. Arrange cheese on top of chutney. Add prosciutto. Cover with top half of bread. Place sandwiches on panini press and cook until browned. Serve immediately.
- For appetizers, cut sandwiches into thin slices.
- If you do not have a panini press, heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot, add sandwiches and weigh sandwiches down with a smaller skillet. Cook on both sides until browned.