Asian Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine meat, water chestnuts, onions, bread crumbs, garlic and soy sauce in medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Roll into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place in baking pan.
- Step 2
Serve this dish as a main course or as an appetizer!
- Step 3
BAKE 30 minutes. While meatballs are baking, combine ham glaze, chili sauce, red pepper flakes and ginger. Heat until hot and bubbly. Remove meatballs from oven, toss with sauce and serve hot.