Fiesta Shrimp Appetizer
A cream cheese base smothered with a lively mix of chopped shrimp, green onion, bell pepper, jalapeno and salty Kalamata olives.
1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Zesty Shrimp Sauce
or 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded & minced
- SPREAD cream cheese over large platter; top with shrimp sauce.
- SPRINKLE with remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until served.
NOTE: Jalapeño peppers can sting and irritate the skin, so wear rubber gloves when handling peppers and do not touch your eyes.
- Try serving with colored tortilla chips for an elegant presentation.